Monday, February 8, 2010

get to reading!

If you know me...you know that I absolutely love reading. I mean, I will read and read and read..it is one of my favorite things to do. I love the journey it takes you on. As much as I love movies, which is a lot, I truly enjoy the movie that happens in my head when I read a book. The characters come to life, and my imagination takes them places. With a good book in my hand, sleep, food and basically life is not important until the journey has come to an end. There are so many books I read last year, and it is such a shame that I only thought to make a blog now. So I may have to retroactively add some fantastic books I read last year, and then continue on with the great books I have yet to read. I hope you enjoy. I welcome thoughts and ops. Just to start I will list a few of my favorite books that I did not read for the first timelast year, but that are spectacular and have brought me joy: (I think most speak for themselves, but if you want to know more about one, please ask)
*Pride and Prejudice
*To Kill a Mockingbird
*Harry Potter Series (5-7 are my faves)
*The Book of Mormon
*No Doubt About It (by Sheri Dew)
*Standing for Something (Gordon B. Hinckley)
*The Scarlet Pimpernel

This list is in no way all-inclusive, but these are books that I think need no further accolades from me. I love them. They are great. The end. :) Well, I am on to blogging about books I love, and maybe ones I don't. Read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment